Wednesday, June 10, 2009

David Was Unable To Process Some Orders

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but 2 days ago I recommended a new Automated Sales System.

It's been a massive success but I've been contacted by so many people asking why they could not access the site.

I contacted David Lockley who explained there had been a technical issue caused by the sheer popularity of his unique automated sales system.

I'm happy to advise that they have taken on more servers and bandwidth to cope with demand. David's Sales System is available once again.

If you want to extract more sales, more leads, more newsletter subscribers and more marketing opportunities 'from what you are already doing' then I urge you to take a closer look.

Regards,

Justin

P.S It was once said to me that.. “Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.” Is that you? Its time to make an easy, positive change to what you are already doing, BUT this time you WILL see better IMPROVED results catapulting your profits to the next level.

No comments: