Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Neighbor Hates Me For This...

People can be some of the strangest creatures known, especially when it comes to money! Case in point...my crazy neighbor.

No, he's not running around chanting magical incantations or sticking bones through his nose like some African pygmy tribe.

But he's acting crazy none the less...

...crazy with envy.

All because I'm spending a lot of money on home improvements.

I recently added some really cool planting walls and other 'hard-scape' and landscaping to my yard. I had a Landscape Architect draw it all up for me, and I'll tell ya it looks Awesome!

Now most people would welcome it when their neighbors are investing money into
their homes to make them more visually appealing.

After all, this provides a "halo" effect that automatically improves the house values of the surrounding houses...pretty obvious right?

But instead of enjoying the side benefits of my efforts, he's envious of the fact that I'm able to afford large expenditures while he's working only 4 days a week and watching his budget.

So he acts like a brat, speaks rudely to the workers, lords over the "lot line", etc.

And I think what really torques him off is that I do all this from the comfort of my home office.

But here's the kicker...

...over 2 years ago I showed him EXACTLY what I did online and how he could easily do the same thing.

But instead of taking my advice, he just kept working at his job because the boat business was in full stride, and he was doing quite well back then...but we all know how many people are buying high end boats today.

How about you? Will you hope your job never changes, or will you hedge your bets and
learn about an online business for yourself?

Do the smart thing...take 5 minutes to check this out.

Sincerely,

Justin

P.S. It doesn't need to be "all or nothing", you can easily do this on the side.

P.P.S. And skip the "technical", it's all about the "systems", not the coding---this is "No Geek" Certified for sure.

The 1-Hour System - Hit This Link

No comments: