Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is My Bad Habit "Secret"

Do you have this "bad habit"?


I drink 3 cups of coffee each and every morning:

2 - regular

1 - decaf

Do you know why I do this day in and day out?

Well, I'm not 100% sure, and I didn't even realize I was doing it until 1 day when it occurred to
me that I didn't even want the 3rd cup that day, yet I drank it anyhow.

That's just the way it is with habits. We do things without thinking about why we do them.

Habits like smoking can be destructive, and habits like going to work each day can be highly
beneficial, but even a seemingly "good habit" like this can keep you from opening your mind to reveal your true potential.

Some days you're not even sure why you're still working there, you may even hate your tyrannical boss, but you keep showing up anyhow.

You're not thinking.  You're simply doing the same thing you've been doing day after day after day.  It's a habit.

So imagine what happens when growing your business becomes a habit.

> You don't think it's hard

> You don't worry about failure

> You don't think at all

You simply do the same things today that you did yesterday to grow your business into something amazing.

It simply becomes your new habit!

This is an easy habit to start, and once you start it'll be almost impossible to stop.

This is not anything you've seen before; there is no website, and it is definitely not for "tech geeks only". This was "purpose built" for people like you and me.

No comments: